Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nursery Decorating: Bits & Bobs

More nursery decorating bits and bobs including these fun animal themed wall decals from Ferm Living and The Wallsticker Company:




I'd love to get a print of one of my favorite George Rodrigue paintings like this one (side note: friends of ours actually own the original -  mind blowing!):


Or this one, Dog On Stump, which was available as of February 2010 for $3,500 unframed.  Not quite in the nursery budget but a girl can dream!


For some reason I'm loving the idea of some octopus art, like these from Etsy by artist Dimdi:


And Lulibies, also on Etsy:



You can have this Delivery print from Alexander & Co. personalized with your baby's details via Cambria Cove:



Cute Sammy Seagull print by Wayne Pate:


My hubby loves this Learn Your A-B-Sea Print from James Mattison:



Continuing the ocean theme, we spotted these adorable lamps at Orson & Blake in Sydney over the holidays I think they'd make a great nursery night light.  I've asked Mum if she can bring me one or two next time they come over.  Fingers crossed they are still available!



I love this Utopia owl lantern and Needlepoint lion pillow from Jonathan Adler:




I've been obsessed with the Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair for some time now.  




The real deal is not exactly affordable - I'm thinking maybe a 35th or 40th birthday present if I'm really really lucky - but what about a slightly more affordable mini one for the nursery?  Yolk Chair from Little Nest:


I spotted this amazing cradle on 1st Dibs a few years back, it's a limited edition Piero Fornasetti, $8,000 from Dragonettte Limited, and is (surprisingly?) still available:



I've been really into the idea of an enormous plush giraffe for the nursery since as long as I can remember, but now I'm wondering if it's a little played out? 

  
Maybe I should do a life size plush Cheetah from Melissa & Doug instead?




I like this cute little Elephant bookshelf from Weego Baby:


The hubby has wanted this Harry Allen Pig Bank for some time now, and I tend to think every room needs a touch of metallic, even a nursery!  From Fawn & Forest:


I'm strangely drawn to this Balancing Cactus from Bel Bambini, although maybe not till he/ she is at least 1:


I love this Owl Zoo Bib also from Bel Bambini:


I know it's a little premature but this Zoo Frog Backpack from Weego Baby is just too adorable, want!




No comments:

Post a Comment