Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Diaper Bag Dilemma Solved?

I've been trawling the internets for weeks now looking for a diaper bag, and I couldn't find a single one that I liked until today when I discovered the Charlie Bag from So Young Mother.


I've watched the video and read the reviews and it really seems like a great practical, all purpose bag that I can also use as my purse, and that the hubby can also carry without feeling goofy.  It includes a changing pad, stroller straps, messenger strap, it converts to a backpack as needed, has cooler compartments, bottle pockets, laminated easy to clean interior and can even fit a 13" laptop and a yoga mat - I love it!


It's $175, not cheap, but I think it's the one!  The only question is black or slate? Probably black, but luckily I have time to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment