Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Babies in Stripes

I LOVE babies in stripes.  I have loved babies in stripes for as long as I can remember. My stripe obsession in general is well documented. But I am particular about my stripes. I'm not as much of a fan of multi-stripes, I like big thick solid stripes - black and white, blue and white.  It's so fresh, especially on a baby!

We actually bought TWO of these Baby Gap onesies (in different sizes), I just couldn't resist!


Super cute stripes from Hanna Andersson:







This little organic cotton hoodie and pant set by Australian company Gaia is just too adorable!  Mum please feel free to pick them up and bring them over next time you visit!  



So now a semi-serious question: is it possible to dress a baby entirely in stripes for the first year of his life?  I'm sure tempted to try!




1 comment: