Friday, May 13, 2011

Mobiles

There are so many cute mobiles out there, I have no idea how I'll choose just one!  Here are a few of my top picks:


Happy Whale Mobile, Sea Horse Mobile and Chicken Family Mobile all by Flensted:





Paintbrush Mobile from Pottery Barn Kids, no longer available (but probably an easy DIY):


Circus Themed Mobile by Katie Steuernagle of Matsutake via Ohdeedoh:



I love the Blabla knitted mobiles including this Sheep, Dream Lion and Red Bird Mobile:





Sweet Cloud Mobile from Etsy seller  Lila Grace Designs:


Coral Fish Mobile and Spiny-finned Fish Mobile by Windspiration: 


Sunny Day Whimsy Mobile by The Whimsy Boutique on Etsy (though I'd be tempted to snip the green bits off the bottom!):



Lastly, and what I'm currently leaning towards, a cloud mobile from The Butter Flying a.k.a. Leptitpapillon, also on Etsy:







I'm thinking about asking if they'll do a custom mobile for us, with a ring like those above but with lots of bright colors like the ones below:


These color options might be a little moody for the bright nursery I have planned, but they're probably great for developing eyes!





2 comments:

  1. I have a multicoloured mobile: http://www.etsy.com/listing/66769417/spring-cloud-mobile-for-nursery-3-clouds

    If you prefer a custom mobile you are welcome!
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have more than one?????

    ReplyDelete